Established in 2008
City Of Glendale
The Glendale Police Honor Guard has always stood by those in need during solemn times of remembrance. Always vigilant and standing by their principles of Excellence, Integrity, Respect, Courage, Dedication and Compassion, the Honor Guard performs their duties hundreds of times a year.
As a consequence of performing their solemn duties in any weather at any time, their uniforms have taken a beating and are wearing out, shrinking from rain, and are becoming less than acceptable for this distinguished group.
The Honor Guard should always look sharp when performing their duties, and new uniforms are the goal of this raffle.
We hope that you will take advantage of this awesome opportunity and buy several raffle tickets so that we can meet our goal of selling all 1000 tickets and provide enough funds so the Honor Guard can purchase their new uniforms.
There is no limit to the number you can purchase, as long as tickets are still available. So buy them today and help this very worthy cause.
CPAAG 30 Guns In 30 Days Rules
1. Limit of 1000 tickets to be sold; numbering 000 to 999.
2. One ticket per each $30.00 donation.
3. Ticket sales end February 26, 2018 or sooner if tickets are sold out. << ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
4. Drawings will start on February 26, 2018 and continue Monday thru Saturday until March 31, 2018. Each day's winning number is obtained from the Arizona State Lottery's Pick 3 drawing in the exact order that the numbers are drawn.
5. All prizes are new, factory made firearms.
6. By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
7. All firearms won are subject to availability and CPAAG/Shooter’s World reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
8. Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the website To protect the winner's identity, the winning names will not be posted.
9. The raffle will benefit the Glendale Police Honor Guard with hopes that enough money can be raised to allow them to purchase new uniforms. Any proceeds in excess of the money needed for uniforms will go into the CPAAG general fund for other causes.
10. You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
11. Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun. Prizes are not transferable. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. Note: Tickets should not be made out to children below the age of 18, as they will not be able to take possession of any firearms.
12. Winners will be notified, using the name, address and phone number, that the purchaser has written or requested to be on ticket stub. In the event that CPAAG is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact CPAAG to claim their prize. Prizes are not transferable, the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED BEFORE MAY 30, 2018.
13. The original raffle ticket must be presented with valid identification when picking up your prize.
14. Raffle is void where prohibited.
15. Purchaser is solely responsible for knowing their state laws related to firearm purchases. No refunds are provided in the event a winner is legally unable to claim their prize.
16. Winners MAY NOT take winnings in an alternate merchandise equivalent nor will they be allowed to upgrade or downgrade the weapon won that day. No cash value.
17. All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
18. All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
19. Winners will be responsible for any out of state transfer fees.
20. All transfers will be handled exclusively by Shooter’s World.
21. In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of winner, and arrangements must be made directly with Shooter’s World.
22. Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
23. Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold or unsold 1,000 ticket numbers are in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) No prizes will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn.
24. At no time will CPAAG take possession of any of the firearms involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms directly from a FFL dealer only, all applicable laws will apply.
25. CPAAG limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
I'm a Winner! What now?
Here’s what you need to do next:
Wait 48 hours to claim your weapon. We need some time to inform the Shooter's World staff of your credentials for winning and they need to be prepared for your arrival.
Ensure that you can comply with all the rules stated above.
You can claim your weapon ONLY at the Shooter’s World store in Peoria, AZ.
They are located at 8966 W Cactus Rd, Peoria, AZ 85381
Bring your winning ticket with you.
You MUST have the following in order to process your background check:
AZ Driver’s License or ID Card (must be 18 to purchase long guns, 21 to purchase pistols)
i. Must be Valid
ii. Must have their current resident address on the card
If your DL or ID card does not have their current address listed on the card you may use one of these documents to
supplement that bit of information:
i. Vehicle registration
ii. Voter ID card
iii. Hunting and Fishing License
iv. City Water Bill (Only this type of bill works because it is issued by the city)
2. CCW (Optional)