The men and women of the Glendale Police Department are highly qualified, diverse, accountable, and committed to creating a community where everyone can feel safe.
Police officers have used bikes in many different ways from traditional patrol to stadium events, and crowd control. Bike officers provide not only a visible presence, but are also approachable and easily contacted. The bicycle officer is often able to see and hear more than an officer in a patrol vehicle since the officer is in the open, and not surrounded by the enclosed vehicle.
These attributes, among others, allow the community to speak to officers on a very personal level. Glendale Police Department has used bike patrol at every special event hosted by the City. Due to the speed and mobility of the bike, officers have more access to the footprint of the events than officers in vehicles or on foot. Their duties are to respond quickly to any incident in the area and stop criminal activity until traditional patrol can respond. The bike officer is also an effective tool used within large crowds. The officers can use the bikes as a form of pedestrian fencing to direct crowd movement or to protect assets. The use of officers on bicycles can be endless.
The bicycles are highly specialized for police use and require regular maintenance. Over time, the bicycles simply wear out and need to be replaced. To meet that need, this raffle aims to provide enough funding to purchase several new police bicycles along with needed supplies to maintain them. We appreciate your ongoing support.
There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase, as long as tickets are still available. And there is no limit to the number of times you can win! So, purchase tickets today and help this very worthy cause.
Please add "email@example.com" to your Safe Sender email list.
Your emailed tickets will be delivered from that account.
1. Limit of 1000 tickets to be sold; numbering 000 to 999.
2. One ticket per each $30.00 donation.
3. Ticket sales end November 1, 2019 or sooner if tickets are sold out.
4. Drawings will start on November 1, 2019 and continue Monday thru Saturday until December 5, 2019. Each day's winning number is obtained from the Arizona State Lottery's Pick 3 drawing in the exact order that the numbers are drawn. If for any reason the Pick 3 is not drawn on a scheduled day, the raffle will be extended accordingly.
5. All prizes are new, factory made firearms available at Shooter's World.
6. By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
7. All firearms won are subject to availability and CPAAG/Shooter’s World reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
8. Winning ticket numbers and firearms won will be posted on the website To protect the winner's identity, the winning names will not be posted.
9. The raffle will benefit the Glendale Police Bike Patrol with hopes that enough money can be raised to allow them to purchase new bikes and other needed supplies. Any proceeds in excess of the money requested will go into the CPAAG general fund for other causes.
10. You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket. No refunds.
11. Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun. Prizes are not transferable. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. Note: Tickets should not be made out to children below the age of 18, as they will not be able to take possession of any firearms.
12. Winners will be notified, using the name, address and phone number, that the purchaser has written or requested to be on ticket stub. In the event that CPAAG is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact CPAAG to claim their prize. Prizes are not transferable, the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2019.
13. The original raffle ticket must be presented with valid identification when picking up your prize.
14. Raffle is void where prohibited.
15. Purchaser is solely responsible for knowing their state laws related to firearm purchases. No refunds are provided in the event a winner is legally unable to claim their prize.
16. Winners MAY NOT take winnings in an alternate merchandise equivalent nor will they be allowed to upgrade or downgrade the weapon won that day. No cash value.
17. All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
18. All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
19. Winners will be responsible for any out of state transfer fees.
20. All transfers will be handled exclusively by Shooter’s World.
21. In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of winner, and arrangements must be made directly with Shooter’s World.
22. Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
23. Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold or unsold 1,000 ticket numbers are in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) No prize will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn and prize shall become the possession of CPAAG to distribute as deemed appropriate.
24. At no time will CPAAG take possession for transfer of any of the firearms involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms directly from a FFL dealer only, all applicable laws will apply.
25. CPAAG limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.